Wednesday, August 27

Halo Cry

Give them your waves and your perfect smiles.
Give them your looks and your flirty eyes.
Tell them your lies, if just for a while.
All to keep them from seeing you
(cry)

Cry by yourself, cry in the dark.
Walk away from it all, just don't walk too far.
Give them your waves and your perfect smiles.
All to keep them away when you
(cry)

________________________________

Just found this oldie in a notepad, it's been a year and a half since I wrote it, but as far as I'm concerned there's no post of it up, so here goes. Enjoy, people.
POET in the JAR

4 comments:

  1. A new FAVORITE for me!! <3 I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is VERY awesome!! I love how cry is in brackets as if trying to hold off from being too Brazen.. Nice Work Bex!!

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories