Monday, February 1

Bye Bye, Beautiful

I will find her
Walking through the waterfalls
The emerald fields
Gliding through the air,
Searching the ground
As if I had wings
I will find her

She'll wait for me
Sending out signals that I'll hear
Signal is stronger, when I'm near
She'll be there
She'll be whole
And waiting


I will find her

She'll have a fabric flower in her hair
It'll have the shape of a broken heart
It will be hers, worn on the outside
Inside she'll have a hollow void
And the key to her empty chest
She'll have thrown away

Into the waterfall

I will find it
Walking through the waterfalls
Breaking the surface
I will open every shell
And spontaneously combust
I'll burn, for her

The waterfall will burn
I'll be without a key
I will learn that without it
She can never be with me

I found her
Congratulations, and smile
I got to see her
A little while

Bye bye, beautiful
In another world
Another time

I will find her
And she'll be mine

2 comments:

  1. Do I sense a hint of OP in this? Really nice poem, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there's part of Ophelia in here, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories