Wednesday, February 17

Drop Of Blood

There is glitter in your blood
Slowly trickles down
And freezes
Like a snowflake

Is your drop of blood

There is life in your blood
Life of heart
Until it dies
It's so intense

Your drop of blood

I will cut you open
To see your blood shine
Only the few drops I need
To make that glitter mine

Like a snowflake
A dying flower
In your wake

Is your drop of blood

You can have my blood
And my stained knife
You can have my breath
My entire life

For you're in my blood, darling
And that's what makes it glitter

4 comments:

  1. creepy!

    "You can have my blood
    And my stained knife
    You can have my breath
    My entire life"

    makes me scared. that´s why I can´t say I love it xD I hate being scared of something :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. you take everything I say as a compliment :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's a nice way to interpret what people say ;)

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories