Tuesday, March 20

Phantom of the Opera

3 A.M. we seemed allright
(Couldn't be better)
On our way into the light
Now 3 A.M. has gone
Along with when there's nothing wrong
3 A.M. we seemed allright
- POETS of the FALL

3 A.M. we seemed allright. We did, angel. But I'm losing myself now
In this maze of desires, I'm blind to guidance
and I don't know where I am, where I'm going, all I can say for sure that I've figured out is where I've already been. It aint supposed to be like this. It's supposed to be easy, god damn it. Someone, please lift this weight of my shoulders, let me spread my wings and fly...
All I want is some space. Let me be. Alone...

When I'm looking forward to something as plain as when I'll be able to order this T-shirt, and not to a time when my words can spread and affect the world out there... something's not right. I got the mask back on and it doesn't suit me. Why don't I just pull a Phantom of the Opera and go half-masked, half-apparent. Least that way I won't fade into a bleak copy of someone else. Least that way I'll be myself again.



I miss myself. I used to be strong. I used to trust only myself. Now I've become dependent on other people, and I hate it. I wanna break free. Got to. Have to... For my own sake. Got to prior myself... not others... the way a good friend of mine once put it...

The consequences of our actions are always so many, and so complicated, that we can never predict them
- Albus Dumbledore

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories