Friday, March 16

Efficiency

"If you never share your thoughts, they are pointless. First when sharing them with others, can they gain strength and spread."
- Ingvor Sundell, Språkboken
______________________________________________________

A quote! What's this? Actually I just felt too lazy to come up with something of my own. Now, there are good news, and there are bad news. The good news is, ever since I realised how much nicer a photo of me looked when I was smiling, than when I was crying, it's been no match to fall back into my old, happier self. And you know what? It's so much easier. Gotta disappoint you guys, but I'm putting the mask back on for a while. Can still look out of the glass though.
The bad news is, that I still haven't got rid of my constant pondering, and it feels as if it's weighing me down. Guess I'll never get rid of it, cause it's too much a part of me by now. And here I am, scribbling my blog when I should be finishing my very important essay. Shame on me. Yeah right! Did I really think I was gonna listen to myself? Why change the winning concept?
Wise Statement of the Day:
Just... being my happier self doesn't mean that I can just let go of everything. And giving myself a little extra credit to boost my ego doesn't mean I should be the centre of the universe.
I don't know how much time I'll get in life,
so what I've got, I don't wanna waste.
I'd like to be able to leave this world knowing I made the best out of it.
That I took the time to care, to be there,
for the memories... the good ones... of what you get in return for your love,
will keep me alive in whatever afterlife may come...
And if it never comes... Well, then I've been time efficient...

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories