Wednesday, March 28

Premature Wish List (Preceded by Poem)

Some of us gotta fight for what we got.
We all can't eat from no silver plate.
Some of us gotta try for what we got.
Call it Darwinism, or call it fate.
Some of us gotta die for what we got.
While we watch you others grow up and grow away.
Some of us gotta stay in this hole to rot.
Well dunno who said it had to be that way.
I gotta be different.
Gotta take me away.
Can't watch anymore.
As my energy drains.
So I gotta be different.
Gotta take me away.
I'm ready, I may now.
I may take me away.
_____________________________________________

I wish:
- I had done certain things that I never did.
- I had never done certain things that I did.
- I hadn't lost track of who I am.
- I could learn to like this way of living.
- I had some time to spare.
- it was as simple as there is only one you love.
- I didn't think this much,
and finally, I wish for:
- No more nightmares that freak me out.

Premature Christmas Wish List,
signed by
Poet in the Jar

PS. I'm sick of living. Someone help me live through this, and say someday I'll laugh at it. Or I'll just die. Fade away. DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories