Thursday, December 6

Triggered

Arm yourself!
Aim at me!

Point this way,
don't be afraid of me!
What's wrong with your hate?
I thought it felt safe?
Isn't looking down the barrel of a gun
any fun?
Isn't this what you wanted,
what you wanted to become?
Aren't you gonna fight me?
You've practically won!
I'm down on my knees,
so that everyone sees,
but you don't have the guts
to finish me.
Stop being such a pacifist,
pondering if this is wrong
There's no guilt in making a corpse of me,
in my heart I'm already gone.

8 comments:

  1. wow, a perfect example of a broken heart, great job Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I was thinking about certain past events the other day and it resulted in me reliving some of the feelings I had in me back then. Thus resulting in this poem. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, a great way to get ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Beccy, this is really deep. I can not find the right words to discribe this poem; it's so sad but so true. ı actally felt your feelings inside of me as I read it and felt like crying out loud... In my personal opinion, this is your BEST poem so far. I can't congradulate you enough for it, great job!
    PS= I'm really starting to get unbearably curious over it, when are you sending your package over? =) Hope to see you soon! <3 Puss på dej! :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Glad you both like it :D
    Don't worry, badseed =P I just wanna make sure you won't get disappointed once you get it! I wanna put all sorts of things in there before I send it. I'll probably ask Ruby to take it to the post office for me, though. Got the flu. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, sorry to hear that sweetheart! Get better soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know how you feel Becca, I've got terrible allergies to dust and my basement is being renovated. The walls torn down and dust older than me is crawling into my nostrils, I haven't had a clear nose for .... 2 weeks I think.

    Hopefully you'll get better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories