Friday, May 29

Another Flash

I saw myself dying again.
It was just a flash, just a glimpse, something fast that flickered me by while driving. But it felt so real. I saw it so clearly. Heard myself hit the brakes, saw the car slide across the road. Heard the scraping metal as I crashed. Saw the blood, oozing out of my chest, as the iron pipe from the truck ahead of me pierced my lungs.
Is it such a wonder that I sometimes find it hard to focus on driving, when interruptions like these come along?
Sigh.
As a side note on the good side of things, got another two fans at Allvoices. Seems with every post I make I gain more fans. Something to hold on to that is!
POET in the DELICATE GLASS JAR

2 comments:

  1. o.O luckily I don´t have to sit in the same car with you and let you drive o.O lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly. But if someone else was around they usually keep me concentrated ;)

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories