Wednesday, May 6

In The Fog?

I'll be off for the next approximate 10 days, unless I happen to stray here when I'm gone. Finally getting out of here, even if just for a while. Just not having to go to work for once would be all the break I needed. Now I get to see just a little more of the world again, along with seeing a long time friend, my dearest Last Drop. If you very acutely find that you need me, look in the fog surrounding the bottle of absinthe or in the nearest Czech tattoo studio.
CHEERS,
Poet in the Travelsy Jar
PS. Bit worried about Ryan. Step by step, buddy. DS.

3 comments:

  1. have a great, wonderful, awesome, lovely trip that´s out of this world! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh the wonders of vacations.. how I wish I were you !
    have a great time! and message me as soon as you get back, lots to discuss, I'm sure! :D
    6 days til my own vacation :D haha

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories