Tuesday, May 19

Iris & Memory

Wow. I open my other, rarely used email account (in fact the one for this site), and there it is. Someone who I don't personally know has stumbled here on Blogger, appreciates my writing, and invites me to write for their journalistic forum. Crazy enough, it's hell late and I'm just really happily surprised to get such praise from someone who doesn't tell me my stuff is "good" because they are friends with me, I accepted the invite. And alas your dear poet has now turned to journalism.
I beg your pardon. My view of journalism.
Which is:
I write whatever I want, whenever I want, however I want. May it be poetry material, may it be random ranting (I am good at that!) or some more serious criticism towards the world and all that inhabits it; whatever I feel like writing there, I will write there.
Also, I will keep that part of writing separate from what I write in here, for now. My favorite place to vent, all time.
If you're curious, you can now find my first "journalistic post", which in truth is like any of my here called Spontaneous Thoughts, "Iris & Memory" at Allvoices.com where you search for my username, which is simply poetinthejar. I would link it directly to you unless I got an internal error every time I tried. Be patient!
The world is waiting for you.
POET in the GLASS JAR

6 comments:

  1. So congratulations on that. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, that´s SO COOL! congrats, defenitely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and makes me wonder, should I check my another email account more often... ^^ hah, I guess I shouldn´t.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never know what might drop by there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really sweet! Congrats, hon! :D

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories