Saturday, May 30

Waveride

I'm getting up in just a few hours, and I know I should be sleeping; but I can't seem to make myself. I got good news tonight; and I'm going to ride on that wave for a long time. Everything suddenly seems endurable. And if everything goes well, it won't take longer than two months before I'm meeting with Alev, and another forum friend can be scratched off the list. I love this weird passion to travel that has suddenly emerged in me, planning to use it well...
GREETS,
POET in the JAR

3 comments:

  1. awesome :D I've always had that intense need to travel, it's greeeat. I hope you enjoy it and get to use it more than I do! :P
    hopefully you can soon scratch more Newfie Forum friends off your list? on April 10? maybe? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. April 10, why that exact date? :P
    As far as I know I'll be arriving in June :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossing my fingers that everything goes according to plan. <3 It's about time we get to do this. :(

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories