Thursday, August 13

Edit Session

I reread, and I start thinking. This idea, this thought. It's been here before. I ponder it, I go over it, from a million different angles. Every line makes my thinking go further. And I just know that when I wrote that line the first time, two years ago, I was already thinking, already wondering. And now I'm thinking all over again, the same arguments I had with myself last time, the same train of thought. It's quite interesting, actually. Never thought a rewrite would give me this much! But then again, my old rewrites weren't very extensive. And I didn't pay as much attention to the writing itself. Now that I know the story by heart, I go like, woah. It's so deep and meaningful.
Can't wait to get it in print,
POET in the EDITING JAR
To some I know, I'm known as "Poet in Hejar" xD Ds.

6 comments:

  1. And I cant wait for it to get in print myself! xD
    Mostly because of a certain promise by certain someone (you know what i mean, dontcha? ;P )

    I personally find it hard to edit my stuff. More so because I'm too lazy to go through it again :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm the same with lyrics and stuff. No touching those ;) Don't have much choice with the novel though, I don't want it to be full of spelling mistakes and stuff when it gets out. And neither does the publisher, because it's their rumor on stake as well as my own. :)

    And yes of course I remember that. You should feel very honored for it as well. You are the only one I gave that particular promise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just like I said to you last night: amazing how you can do that. I couldn´t ;) never say never but anyway. good luck and have a nice time with rewriting ;)
    can´t wait for getting your book to my hands

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much <3 And remember, you are in the second book. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, if we will ever get that far ;) not that I doubt you but it feels so unreal :)<3 one step at the time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, the first one is getting out, so it's not entirely unreal. =) And in this form I had to fill out for the publisher lately they asked if there was any sequel to the book yet, so you just wait patiently ;)

    Of course it still FEELS unreal, but that's a whole other business... xD

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories