Wednesday, November 10

Emotion In The Tea

What if I was exhausted and wanted to sleep
But my entire life would spin before my eyes
Keeping me awake, and turned into a lie
All the details that kept me alive

What if the pain sort of healed me
And the darkness lit my way
Would you understand me
Or would you step down again
And regret me, regret us

What if I used to have so much to give
So much love and so much heart
So beautifully painful, it tore me apart
And now I'm cut open for anyone's share

What happened to what was exclusively yours
When I needed you, and there was only emptiness
And there was a new kind of pain, that didn't heal
And a kind of darkness that I'd never felt

Smuggle emotion into my tea
The only way you'll get to me
I'm cut open and given away
But it'll never be the same
It'll never be the same

6 comments:

  1. I love this one. it´s... gah. why do I keep trying to tell you why I love your pieces? waste of time, seriously. I love it.

    "What if the pain sort of healed me
    And the darkness lit my way
    Would you understand me
    Or would you step down again"

    I could see myself in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I don't think it's a waste of time, but do as you please ^^ I love it when I see people quoting which parts they liked the best. I don't need thorough explanations why a piece should be good or bad ^^ <3 Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I won´t stop doing it anyway, haha :] love you too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well then I'm glad. It is a privilege to have you comment on my pieces <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. nah... I owe you that much. not that I´m doing it because I feel like I have to. I just... do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that. There's no need to put a stamp on it.

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories