Tuesday, October 16

Wiping Your Willow

The sound of your Voice
is my Lullaby
The Warmth of your Skin
my Pillow
Holding your Hand is how
I Sleep at night
Wiping the Tears
from your Willow

It's almost ungraspable knowing how much we have to do this week in school. My sleep has been all crazy too, so by the time I get home, I go straight to bed, or as in the case of today, straight to the couch. And I sleep. Wake up out of hunger after a couple of hours. Fix something to eat... or eat something that my Ruby's fixed to eat... and then go study. I've been studying since around eight o'clock tonight and I still have ten pages left to read that I just seem to be able to stare at, without comprehending what it says. Hopefully I'll be able to catch some of the rest on the bus down tomorrow or maybe by lunchtime. I'm feeling really creative and I started this drawing today that I really want to finish... aint that some irony? The times you got the most stuff to do, is when you feel the strongest urge to do other things. Well, that's what I find.
See you around, people.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds real exhausting. :( I pretty much feel the same as you do... Well, lets say that going back to school after 10 days of vacation, didnt really work out for me, Haha! :D :D Awesome poem btw :) Take care sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel, I get my best ideas during class, usually when we have to take down notes and I have to choose one or the other because by the time I'm done writing the first the other is long gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice with the red text. Like it alot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree the red text is a nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha :D Glad you like the new layout! I really felt the site was in need of a change. And why not go red? :D

    Exactly! I wonder why it is like that? Like you should see my notebooks, half of them are the old usual notes while the other half are fairies and manga faces and catchy poetry lines. :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You think thats bad! I wrote half of my book on history and french tests last year (my teacher Mrs. Clarke was really interested in my writing so I provided her with samples on tests, assignments, homework, essays you name it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL xD xD xD I like the idea of that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Becca, she also edited some of the passages I wrote (which helped out a WHOLE lot because I'm bad at spelling)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know she's probably the best teacher I ever had, I'm gonna give her a copy of Black Roses if i see her some time soon.

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories