Monday, October 1

Tap Water And Savings

Just one more post, and I'll go to bed.
Know what I did today? Made up plans for me budget. And it don't look good. Is it s'posed to be like this, you got so many bills that when you've paid for 'em all you got 200 SEK, dunno what that is in dollars but like, 20 bucks or something, left. And you're s'posed to live on that for the rest of the month? Food alone usually lands at like 1000 SEK, guess I'll just have to skip eating, or well, I could live pretty long on the food I've got stuffed in the freezer, and to that I could always have tap water. Milk, who needs milk? Oh, for the cereal... no worries, we'll just have bread for breakfast long as that lasts, and then... then we'll have tap water. Again... Ok, sure, so what if I got 200 SEK left after the bills been paid, I thought, if I take a solid one thousand off my savings account, I'll manage this month, and put it back next month... but then I realized, I'd forgotten to bring my bus card into calculations, and that's another 900 SEK that I aint got. Savings account, again. I could ask me folks to sponsor me if it weren't for the fact that they already gonna sponsor me insane bill for the electricity - 1,800 SEK. What am I gonna do? That money I'd saved were s'posed to go to buy stuff for my new apartment, now I gotta use it to survive the month out. Hate it!
Worst part is, all these bills, are only the most necessary stuff - the rent, electricity, phone bill, Internet, course books... TV license, even.
Does it still come as a surprise to you, Ruby, that I don't wanna hear you got 16,000 SEK salary for last month's work?
Hate pondering over money.
Yours,
Poet in the Economically Insubstantial but too Proud to Accept Help Kind Of Jar.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that sucks... :( Good luck through this month..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man that must suck. I'll Hope you'll get through this with money to spend. I have no advice in this topic, except hope and persist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, sucky... but I'll live. :) Got some funding from Mum :P no honestly it'll work out, I'm feeling optimistic tonight :D but thanx so much for worrying about me! :D huggies..!

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories