Sunday, September 30

Anger Manifestation

There's something wrong with me, I feel so angry. I don't wanna see all the shit that's happening around the world, all the shit that's happening to my friends and to everyone. I just wanna raise my hand and give a little wink and see how, voila! It's all solved, everything's suddenly fixed. I'm so sick and tired of this hopelessness, I'm stuck behind this glass and got to see it all, and I can't do nothing. Nothing! I just wish I could either gather all my anger and crush whatever is feeding from our hope and faith, destroy it, or else just lay down and fade away, slip away, so I won't have to bother anymore.
I'm sick of caring and wish I could just straighten up and face whatever's coming at me without feeling a thing.
Someone, make me stop caring, cause it's killing me.

3 comments:

  1. People will all have problems but being stuck between anothers problems is the worst, I got only this as words of advice, wait it out. You usually cant solve the problems of another so simply comfort them when they need it and live as usual otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'll do that... and meanwhile... I'll wait for someone else to have another attitude and come solve me own problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life would be just so awesome if there were no problems existing. Guess that's the thing that makes the happy days so valuable, huh...? There will always be problems ahead in our lives, you can't fix everything... Noone can. You should stop worring about these things and live your life the fullest. If something really bothers you, you know I'm here to talk :)

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories