Saturday, September 15

Artist In The Jar Project

Sorry, folks, no news about the flat yet, I'll have to wait 'til Monday 'til I can call in and see what's been happening. I'm very tense about it, the more time that passes by, the more sceptical I become. A shame. Anyways! I thought I'd promote my new project a little, while I'm at it with this posting business. I got this idea today on my way home from school, like, what happens to all those drawings you do in your notebooks in class when you're bored? You never have the time to finish them, and most of the time they end up in the trash without no one ever seeing it, and you probably think it's best that way, that they weren't finished anyhow. But sometimes, you can catch like, something really good in those pages, it's like glimpses of art, somehow. And what says this art should be minor compared to that you spend hours to perfect?
So, I took this idea and made something concrete outta it, a spinoff site of this one: the Artist in the Jar Project. There you can check out all the stuff I've scribbled down on pages, instead of me throwing it in the bin. Well, that's the aim, anyhows, check out this dawning site by using the link either here or any of the other various places I've snuck it in, ha, ha.
Can't believe it, I've been home for hours and hours, and I aint done nothing! I've got a mountain of homework to catch up with and stuff I gotta read and an essay to write, and I don't even wanna start studying when this place looks like such a mess... but what the heck, I'm still too tired to care and I gotta go... Nightie.
POET in the JAR ALWAYS DELIVERS.

2 comments:

For Dust And Memories