Friday, September 28

Stools

Don't know what to write, my head is all messy, only good thing at the moment is that I've got this amazing idea for a short story in my head. Spinning, spinning... but I should wait a second with putting it down, can't concentrate when I look around me and it's a mess like this. Better fix it up first. I'll put on some Poets' songs and time'll fly.
Helped my sis with her new site yesterday, for those of you who know Swedish and are interested in having a look, I'll put the link up once it's been properly gone through and a bit extended, we gotta work on the administrative details, for one.
Last but definitely not least, least not for my budget, look what I ordered yesterday! Four of these extraordinary cool bar stools. I'm gonna have 'em in my new flat by December. Meanwhile, it's a good 1400 SEK right off my furniture account... but what the heck. I wanna decorate with stuff I like that is really mine and none other than my own. Ahh... everything'll be great once I move.
Dreamt about skiing tonight, now I'm really longing to go to the mountains, strap the skiis on and just head down the slopes. I miss that so bad, we went there once a year when I was a kid, family tradition, and now I don't know how long it's been since, but it was definitely a while.
I miss being small so much. It was so troubleless and all you did was play and have fun. I miss not having to be the responsible grown-up type of person. Sigh... better go do the dishes soon...

3 comments:

  1. Really cool stools! Its almost hard for me to grasp that you said (not specifically here) that I of all people inspired you to write a short story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About the skiing thing, I'll miss when I leave my parent's house and stop going to the cabin (we go every summer). That and my parents themselves (though I could use a couple of days of silence, dad's been working night shift and cranky he is)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! you think so? I love these stools too :) and skiing... oh, I miss it so bad... but you won't have to leave your parents' house yet right? You got a good couple of years ahead. Enjoy them, I say! All those moments'll be like gold to you later. I'm amazed how much you can remember from your life, things you never thought you'd be thinking of when you were older, but suddenly it all comes back... aaah it's good. :P And yes, you inspired me, I see nothing strange in that raves. =) Still gotta get that idea out of my head tho :)

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories