Tuesday, September 18

The Plate Of Pie

I gotta say it like that, cause that's how it is! Guess what happened to me today? I called the landlord about the flat, and after a lot of calling back and forth setting things up, guess what - I GOT THE FLAT! Nisse said I better buy myself a lottery ticket now that I'm being so lucky, haha. Honestly, this is insane, I dunno when was the last time I ever felt so thrilled with things. Anyway, this was all I was supposed to allow myself typing down before I get on with that essay. So byebye for now... Celebrate for me, cause I will!
PS, one more thing. I met with Nikki today and talked things over, I couldn't stop myself from crying, I was sobbing all over the plate with pie, despite all the good news I've received these last two days. I was like a bloody fountain in a manner of speaking. I'm not gonna bring up the details here, it aint far to either one of us, but simply what we decided, which is this: we aint gonna be in touch 'til Friday, plenty of time to think things over. And we'll take it from there. DS.
From The Poet in the Jar.

2 comments:

  1. Oops, got the last one wrong:D
    I hope everything works out great!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah me too... thx for being so understanding :)

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories