Tuesday, September 11

Fall Flat

Greetings! I have news to tell.
Went to see this wonderful, marvellous apartment yesterday. You know, the one I was all enthusiastic about last Friday? Well, that's the one. And it was beautiful, everything was all new and modern and the walls were colourful, not white like they are here. It would be perfect for me, perfect amount of space, and definitely perfect, oh, what do you call it, place? It's like, if I look out of the window I can see when the train's coming. Couldn't be much better, really.
I know I shouldn't expect to get it, but I'll be so disappointed if I don't. It was like, the apartment I've been wanting all along, it's the one I've been looking for, like, this is it, you know. Anyway, can't help but get my hopes up. This business reminds me of last time I wasn't supposed to get excited about something but I did. That didn't end well either. Guess that's why it's been a while since I've felt this excited! Yeah, yeah. I'm not gonna let it go to my head. But I'm gonna let myself be happy about this. Gonna let myself hope.
This bloke that showed us the apartment - yeah... I dragged my Dad with me - said there'd only been one more person who'd come to see the apartment, and she'd said she was number five in line. That makes me go thinking the following: who accepts an apartment without seeing it first? I certainly wouldn't. That would mean that the number one and two in line have not called in for a go-see. Today is the last day to do that, and hadn't they done it yesterday if they were eager? Or even Friday? If they had, the landlord would'ave put them through to this bloke to schedule a go-see, but as late as last night, only two people had called, me and this girl who is actually after me in line. Now. All I'm hoping for is that these two people ahead of me in line either, you know, forget about calling in, or have found something else, so they won't get in touch. I am keeping my hopes up that none of them calls today either. If they don't the flat is guaranteed to be mine.
Hmm... how did I make it sound so beneficial?
Anyway, I'm happy about stuff either way. Just found the charger for my Ipod, it's been driving me crazy that I couldn't get hold of it. And as a bonus, I've managed to fix that bug with Itunes, as well. I'm gonna shovel up some food now and hop in the shower, I'm supposed to meet with Elle in like, half an hour. Just had to drop by here first, ha, ha. See ya.

3 comments:

  1. Your excitement is written all over your post, that's so cute!!:p Hehe, hope you'll get the apartment :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice in deed! :D I'll keep my hopes up as well, and we'll see how it goes... :p Thanks for your support people :)

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories