Monday, September 24

Signed, Sealed, Delivered

Home, and dead tired. Made a total mess of the exam, I've studied loads, but suddenly, I go all blank, can't remember a thing. But I knew I wouldn't pass on me first try, it's too damn difficult and yeah, I knew, so I'm not too disappointed. I had a pretty good day after all this Monday.
Signed the contract for the flat when I got to town, and then I had to swing by the school where I took driver's lessons, and show off my one-week-old license, haha! At the landlord's, I asked if I could have the flat earlier after all - can you believe it, Mum and Dad offered to pay the rent of that month if I did - and was told to make a deal with this bloke that lives here. As I wrote after the go-see, he seemed very nice, and I know he wanted to get rid of the apartment soon as possible, so I don't think it's gonna be a problem. I'm still waiting for him to call me up, we'll see how things turn out, I'll keep you guys posted.
Anyway. I had this song ringing in my ears the other day, but now it's completely flown out of my head, I'm exhausted. I'm gonna grab a blanket and fall asleep on the couch. I'd say I deserve to do that...
PS, don't forget, check out Artist In The Jar, put another pic up today that I'd like you folks to comment on. DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories