Saturday, September 1

This Privacy Shit

Listen.
I aint in this for the fame or for whoever might be reading this shit. If I didn't spit stuff out here it'd still come outta me, in a diary, in my lyrics or poems or whatever. So I'm gonna ditch all this privacy shit and get to business. What I do I do for me. And I'm gonna do honesty from now on. No hinting or implying or coverups, just the plain and simple truth. The way I view it, anyways.
My Mum was totally at me yesterday and I thought for no good reason. But later on it turned out that she was freaking out on me cause of something my sis had said that had come out pretty much on the wrong end, if I may say so. I was accused of a variety of things, one of which was that my Mum sometimes thought I "was the guy in your relationship". If you knew my Mum you'd know this is almost the worst kind of insult you could get if you were a girl like me. And I can't help but thinking, whatever she says or however she'll try to apologise, you know, it's like anything that comes out of my sis' mouth matters more than what I say. Why else would it be that whatever she claims is accepted as the hard facts? Well, don't bother checking with anyone who is really concerned about the matter and might know better, like.
Change of topic. Back to the introductory topic. Complete honesty. So let's cut the crap.
A couple of us guys headed to Gothenburg today, to this famous amusement park, like. It's kinda tradition for me to head down there at least once a year but it's been quite a while since. As nothing in comparison to Nikki though, cause he aint been there for the last couple years. It was good to have some innocent laughs together. Now, except for the raining and the queues, there were really only one thing that brought down my mood. And that was my row with Nikki.
It feels as though I can never do things right, never right enough, anyway. Anytime we do something like this that's supposed to be fun there's always something I do wrong that messes things up, always something I say or don't say or don't do. There is always a flaw, and it always has to be brought up, and it always drags me down in the darkness.
And that's all I have to say about that for now.
My Oh My! It's The Poet In The Jar Signature Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories