Friday, August 31

We Call Wednesdays Little Saturdays

Got some nice compliments the other day for stuff I've written, I'm starting to think people might be liking what I do, and it's a weird feeling. Hope it won't get to my head or something and dry me out. Couldn't have that, if I can't get it out in my writing, where will I?
I was talking to my friend the other day about being mad about things. I'm glad we share the same point of view. I really don't see why some people get upset about the tiniest of things, and sometimes it can ruin everything. I'm so tired not being trusted enough not to get that, not having a clear conscience over things I wouldn't ever consider wrong if it were'nt for some reactions.
Anyway. About yesterday. We never actually got as far as to the night club considering the amount of alcohol our host had got into him... in a mysterious sort of fashion... but I didn't mind, I thought it was really fun anyways. I think the guys must'ave poured like six shots for me or something... I wasn't gonna drink that much to start with, but what the heck. We didn't go out or anything so I guess I had to drink twice as much to make up for that. Can't believe I just said that! I should probably go do a "clean month" like Nisse, it would sure do me good! Well, best thing about yesterday was I found a pal in the host's colleague. Always nice to meet new folks, you should never stop doing that - I guess that's why I've chosen the profession of the teacher.
DON'T LET 'EM BITE, says the P. in the J. (You know what it stands for by now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories