Friday, August 24

Illusionist Dreamer

Just got off work, had to fill in a bit hastily, since I found out when school starts yesterday. I was home so late last night and got up so early that it feels like I could go to sleep this very minute and sleep for hours and hours. I'm thinking I might lie down for a while... Just close my eyes... for a second... Dream away, drift away...
I got this awesome letter today, from my sis. It had a notebook in it! A brown one, and on the front there's an owl that is saying: "Clever as a book". I almost burst into tears when I saw it, I will treat it very well and use it ambitiously and with care. Promise!
Good to be back in school again. Good to be second-year. When we signed up, there were a few new people in our class, and one of them thought I was born in -82, ha, ha. We had the same four last numbers in our social security numbers, but hers were from the year of -75, whereas mine were from, well, you know, -87. I kinda felt young and inexperienced and stuff all of a sudden.
Anyway. See you later, folks.
PS. I was thinking about the tattooing thing we're all doing in December. Well, my motive is still the morpho logo of Poets. But I'm wondering, if maybe I should put text on it too. Something like "Illusion" on top of it, and "Dream" underneath? Well, it's a thought, I guess there's always room to improve the tattoo later on in life. What are you guys having on yours? Dead curious. DS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories