Tuesday, August 14

Three Cheers For My Emerging Living Room

I'm tidying this place up, and slowly the outline of an actual living room is starting to emerge under all the mess. I'll finish stuff up tomorrow. Woke up so late that it aint hardly any use to fix it cause we're heading off for the movies soon enough as it is. Well, anyway, that's the best excuse I can think of, ha, ha. I even volunteered to give Nikki a massage (well, a lot more joy than trouble, as much as I love cuddling with him).
Hope this weather stays put, I'd love to go on that boat trip someday soon. If it rains, yeah, and I'm done with the cleaning, I'll head for the museum and check out some art. Been a while since I been there, and you know, you gotta keep your cultural aspiration in trim.
See you around. Maybe at the museum? Cheers.
THREE CHEERS, says the POET in the JAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories