Saturday, August 18

Thoughts From The Trampoline

Here's me at Trägår'n yesterday. That newly purchased hat of mine, that I'm wearing in this pic, well, I think that was the most popular of the evening, judging by the way it was passed from hand to hand, or should I say, head to head, ha, ha. Too bad the pic doesn't show my shoes. I really love those shoes. Anyway, for those of you who weren't there, I can tell that the smile I'm having here is a slight drunken one. Or, allright, that's a bit of an understatement. It's a very drunken smile, and it got worse. There are bits and pieces of last night that I don't even remember. Like, Nikki says I fell asleep on the sofa when we got home. But when I woke up this morning, we were both sleeping in the bed. Other than that, I've heard that there were stuff said about me and done to me that I don't remember, and I don't know if I should believe it or not. Who's objective enough to tell me the truth? Gee, I kinda wish I'd had a little mini-cam buzzing over my right shoulder, taping everything, and then I could just look it through and see for myself, and just get rid of it. Yeah, that would'ave been freakin' awesome.
Overall though, guess I gotta admit it was quite a good party, not counting the possible misdemeanours. Well, a pretty damn good party, actually. It'll make me happy for a while to know that we brought these people together and that it worked out so well. After all.
One thing is it that's making me feel a little sad right now. Pretty sad. It's that Nikki's probably leaving as soon as tomorrow, while we both thought he would stay until Monday. His school starts Tuesday, so... I would'ave thought he'd at least stay til Monday. Well, well. Maybe it's for the better. I can go home and stay with my folks for a couple of days, I would really love that. I really miss staying at home. It'd be nice to just lie on the trampoline, read some Harry Potter, get some sun... It'll be like enjoying an actual summer's holiday. I think I'll do that. I can check with Grandma if she can drop by here and feed the cat like, once a day.
I'm gonna call Mum right away and check if it's allright. Then we'll see if we'll drop by that gig tonight. Hugs and kisses folks, and thanks for a nice night out yesterday!
August 19th edit: Got some more pics from Friday, wanna see?
These three were all shot by our beloved photographer Danny.



Jessi and Myself.
Apparently something is very funny?
Ha, ha.






Me, in a very doubtful shot. Not too fond of seeing my profile like this. Anyway, I wonder more why Nisse is so curious about my cider? Could it be that he wants to steal it?







Aaawww, what a pretty trio:
Danny, Sofia and Jessi.
I wonder where I was when this was taken? Mohaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories