Sunday, August 12

The Poet's Set Free

The Poet's been set free, wii!
From today and on, except a few Friday mornings before school starts again, I am completely relieved from working! This autumn, all I'll be working is two Saturdays a month. And basically, that schedule is from now on, so until September, I can enjoy some well-earned vacation. So far this summer, I haven't had more than two days in a row off, I've been working two different jobs, starting right after school ended in spring, so it really feels as if I deserve this. Well, if I let myself have a qualified guess, I'll be climbing the walls within the week, ha ha.
Since today was the first day of my so-called vacation, I figured it would be nice to head out for a little shopping spree, and this is what it resulted in: an awesome black vest, two pairs of shoes (one pair of Converse copies, like, and one pair of ballerina shoes, black and white), a grey top, a black gangster hat, four movies (two for my sis)... yeah... that's about it, I think. I think Jessi found almost as many goodies, too. (When you read this, thanks for an ass-kicking shopping day!)
Think I'm gonna show all that stuff to Nikki now, I'll probably drop by tomorrow and say hi.
Behave, fella's, says the POET in the JAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories