Monday, August 27

A CD, See!

I've just made a nicely blended CD that I'm gonna give my Nikki for our one year-anniversary! Well, I know it's not much, but I picked out the songs with explicit care and it must'ave taken me up to two hours, or something close to that. I've named it the usual way I name CD's I've made with special care: Carefully Chosen Songs, volume 4. Here's the playlist:

1. Alkaline Trio - Time To Waste
2. Sounds Like Violence - Nothing
3. My Chemical Romance - Thank You For The Venom
4. Strung Out - No Voice Of Mine
5. Less Than Jake featuring Billy - The Brightest Bulb Has Burned
6. Sunrise Avenue - Choose To Be Me
7. Tokyo Hotel - Through The Monsoon
8. Takida - Losing
9. Neverstore - Stay Forever
10. Daughtry - All These Lives
11. Stone Sour - Socio
12. 30 Seconds To Mars - From Yesterday
13. 3 Doors Down - By My Side
14. Green Day - Warning
15. Billy Talent - Fallen Leaves
16. POTF - Don't Mess With Me
17. Simple Plan - I Don't Wanna Think About You
18. Good Charlotte - Falling Away
19. Fall Out Boy - I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears And None On My Fingers
20. Linkin Park - Shadow Of The Day

So, whaddaya think? I like it, although some of these tracks should earn the reward of weirdest, and definitely longest, titles, not naming any songs in particular... Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go back to the important task of reading and crying over Roots by Alex Haley.
POET in THE jar

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories