Monday, August 20

My Ruby Gone Missing

Right. So this is it. He's gone.
And I dunno what to say. I feel really sad, of course. But at the same time... there's like, a glimmer of hope in me. Like, it's gonna be tons more fun to see him on Thursday.
Yeah I know... I'm being ridiculous, making such a fuzz over him being gone, when I'll see him in another two and a half days, or whatever it is. But this is just the start. After this, who knows how much my Ruby'll be gone? I just hope we don't slide apart with all this.
Anyway, like I told him, it'll be fun, we could go dating again, be more like a dating couple. I've always wanted to date him proper. Before it's just been us livin together, not that much of hanging out on Fridays and stuff. I think I'd kinda like that.
Well, let's just do this and see where it takes us.
Dunno what else to say.

1 comment:

For Dust And Memories