Sunday, September 9

Headaches & Lollipops

I want to know who I am.
So this thing I read somewhere kinda inspired me to do an interview with myself.
Here goes:

What do I stand for?
I stand for myself and what makes me what I am.
It is not in my nature to change my fundamental self for someone else's sake.

What makes me happy?
I am happy when I'm around good people, or when good things in general happen around me. Positive reactions to what I write and create always fills my heart with warmth and inspiration. When I am the most inspired is not necessarily when I am the most happy, but I am happiest when inspiration clutches me... if I get my drift there.

What makes me frightened?
The thought of death among my loved ones.

What is my favourite word?
Freedom.

What is my least favourite word?
Shallowness.


Who would I save, an unknown child or my own sister?
I would sacrifice myself in the attempt to save both. I'm not saying that to try and sound real heroic, but I'd rather go for both and have us all lost, then save one and live the rest of my life with the consequences of my choice. Wait... that sounds more selfish than heroic actually...

What do I regret most about my life so far?
I think there are always things you regret, that you would like to take back or have undone. But if you never done those things, you never would'ave learnt from it, meaning you would be more ignorant as a person. One thing I can say right away that I regret though, is not taking chances that are now long gone by, and sometimes taking too long time making important decisions.

What am I most content with about my life so far?
That I'm not afraid to listen to myself and my needs. That pressure from other people don't affect me.

What is my current headache?
I feel really out of place along my classmates, everyone's so neat and blonde and, like, are wearing little trendy dresses and glasses. Then I come along with my piercings, Jack Sparrow boots, black T-shirts, black hair, and constant pondering of death. It's like, where do I fit in here?

What is my current... lollipop?
Might be moving out soon... Yes!

Who do I value most in life?
This is such a hard question, because there are so many out there that I really treasure. My friends, and family, and everyone, and I love you all. But if I could pick just one person I have to say my mother. I might be mad at her like wild at times, but no one knows me as well as her, and I don't even have to open my mouth to tell. I don't know at all what I would do without her.

Finally: Make a wish.
This is where I close my eyes and don't take me with me. Else it won't come true, right...?

2 comments:

For Dust And Memories