Friday, September 7

Incoming!

This is amazing!
I know I'm all sick and supposed to be in bed and everything, but guess what just dropped into my mailbox? It's an offer to come see an apartment! Oh, it would be so wonderful if I could get this one, really, really wonderful. It's in the house right next to the train station, meaning, I'll have like one minute to walk to the train instead of twenty minutes on bus plus waiting time. It's like, I walk down the stairs, and tadaa! I'm there. It's a one-roomer, 45 square metres, on the third floor, and the rent is 3.100 SEK, that's actually cheaper than what I'm paying now. Everything's included except electricity, just like it is now. If this works out, I might be moving as soon as January!
Yeay!
Allright. You're thinking all this sounds awesome, so what's the downside, you ask yourself. Well, there is basically one catch. I'm number three in line. Meaning, if any of the first two decide to take this flat, I'm screwed. But not even that can bring my mood down. This is the furthest I've got so far in this whole moving out business, and I'm thrilled about it. Even if I don't get it, well what happens then? One of the first two in line gets it instead, and there is one person less in front of me for the next flat that comes up. And if I got to be number three on an apartment this good, well, then it won't take too long before another one comes up. Equally good!
Finally, it pays off that I called around to the different landlords rather than putting my trust solely in the municipality's offerings. I'm just so happy! Even my cold seems to just fly away with this happy news.
Now all I've gotta do is remember to call this landlord first thing on Monday to make an appointment for the go-see. If I don't call in before Tuesday, I'll be completely removed from their register, and that we do not want.
Ahh... now I got that out of me, I'm gonna do what sick people mostly do, which is lie down on the couch and play Zelda: The Wind Waker. Oh my, I love that game. See ya!
Poet In The Jar

EDIT: By the way, I found these goodies on POTF site that
hopefully will be landing in my mailbox too someday!




























Awww... so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories