Monday, October 8

Don't You Know?

Don't you see?
I thought maybe you knew
I have duties to'rds my
Loved ones too
You need someone strong
To cover your back
It's just that strength
I apparently lack
We're impossible in many ways
I just don't feel like that... nowadays
It breaks me to tear you apart
And make you go
But it's all I can give you
Don't you know?
______________________

Found this in an old poetry book the other day, fixed it up a bit. I know it's pretty old, but what the heck, enjoy it anyways.
Me and Bad Seed are working on something, I'll come back about the details later on. It's gonna be cool, I think.
Fear not! We shall meet again,
says the little Poet in the Jar.

4 comments:

  1. Old but beautiful! :) Of course it's gonna be cool! How can it not be cool with us being involved with it, haha! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great poem but the secrecy of your PROJECT is what intices me the most

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! The excitement is unbearable... you'll see what it is in time! :p

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories