Saturday, October 13

Mary Christmas

Right, figured it out, this C level thing. I think... I signed up for two courses, hope I did it right. Otherwise it'll be hell breaking loose when Christmas holidays are over.
About Christmas! Me sis's coming down round December 19th, plan is, we both abandon our respective fellas and spend Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's place. It'll be great. We used to go there every other year when we were kids and usually, all the relatives on me Mum's side'd be there and all. I like it when a lot of people gather round to celebrate together.
Been at work all day, just got home. I'm exhausted, but okay. Somehow I'm pretty happy about things. I'll just stay tuned while the guys keep watching the football game, after that I'm gonna go social and watch a movie with the folks.
Stay busy!
Says, Well You Know Bloody Who By Now I Hope.

6 comments:

  1. Its cool that your family is getting together for christmas. My last Christmas was a total mess, my nan got put in a home for alzheimers and my pop was diagnosed with cancer only to die in the spring while he spoke so fondly of 'next summer' also my mom's parents were in Ontario visiting my aunt Cindy so for the first time ever we didn't go far at christmas time :(.

    I hope my Christmas this year will make up for that and be half as good as yours will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ryan... I'm so sorry about your messy Christmas! Well, your messy year, it seems... even worse. Last Christmas wasn't good for me either, Dad being sick and all. I hope it'll get tons better this year, for both of us. I'm gonna send you the world's best Christmas card to make absolute sure =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! Last year was pretty suckish but its better now. Its kind of hard going to the alzheimers home and seeing that my nan barely knows who I am, worst of all she's getting worse every visit with only her being herself only once every season, today was one of those seasonal good days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's sad that happened... but I am glad she has good days as well :)

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories