Wednesday, August 31

Ain't I Always

I'm troubled by money issues, hell, ain't I always. I'm not sure how I managed to mis-plan the summer's budget so badly and well this month ain't really any exception. It's a lot of fees and other stuff like buying books for school now in the start of the semester, so I really should have seen it coming, but I guess I'm not so good at planning. Also, this particular week eats money and spits them out again chewed-up-beyond-recognition because we're doing so many random money-consuming things, scheduled and non-scheduled... but hell, you only live twice, right. It just sucks though, there's such grand plans for everything stashed away inside my head and I can't make them happen because I'm a fucking student and live off student loans. And still I'm stubborn enough to stride against this and use my only earned money to travel when I actually can't afford it, but I'm looking forward to it so badly I wouldn't dream of it being otherwise. I guess that while I contemplate matters such as personal finances (or rather the lack of them) I can do poor-people stuff such as writing. There's no fee for poetry.


Speaking of which there's been a couple of lines ringing in my head lately. I might just go and make a poem out of it.
POET IN THE JAR

2 comments:

  1. thank god there's no fee for poetry or otherwise I'd be head over heels in dept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best line I've ever heard, I'm stealing it to quote on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories