Monday, February 26

Repeating Itself

Suddenly they aren't there anymore.
At least not as obvious as they were before.
Couldn't ever explain it,
My throat is too sore.
Suddenly I know but I don't wanna see.
And I'm fully aware but I don't wanna be.
Couldn't ever accept it,
It's too much of a hell.
Even though it's just my past,
Repeating itself.
______________________________________________

This is such an emotional poem to me I find it hard to even
comment. I don't know... I'm just so confused right now, I don't
know what to do, where to go. Who I am. I feel like I've lost
myself for the past months, and now I'm heading down the
drain. I'm lost in mind, but also in this world, cause no one
sees me anymore, I'm invisible, to everyone except the one
person who brought me down this line in the first place.

It's been a nice session, use me at will and say goodbye,
thank you all for letting me die.
______________________________________________

Now That I'm Facing Apology

Someone important from my past
Came to make some peace at last
But now that I'm facing apology
It aint the way I thought it to be
Kept myself busy although it was tough
And I forgot about you soon enough
It ought to better like this but it's worse.

Cause now you reminded me how much it really hurts.
______________________________________________

God I wish you'd never said you're sorry.
Or I wouldn't miss you half as much.

1 comment:

  1. Vet att det är svårt gumman, det är ju så Petter har hållt på under så lång tid nu.. Man glömmer så smått och fösöker att inte tänka på det, men så kommer det ett sms eller så träffas man, och han börjar snacka.. Så är man fast där igen.. Tröttsamt.. Känner med dig.. Du kan alltid prata med mig vettu.. Luv U. Marie

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories