Friday, February 8

Dreams & Orders

I had the most awesome dream ever last night! I dreamt of POTF! Haha! I dreamt that they came to this festival called Pier Pressure (which no one seems to know if it's gonna happen this year) and that I got to perform along with them, and they signed all my CD's and photos and so on. It was so cool! I think I'll live on this dream alone for like a month ahead, ha, ha. In the dream, I even dreamt I was appointed "female vocalist", I don't even know when that would come in handy, but still... haha.
And since you know me, I read signs into the dream, and so I've just placed an order at CDON.com of ALL the CD's, except for single "Sorry go round", "Locking up the sun", and of course, upcoming album "Revolution Roulette" which isn't even available for preorder yet. Wow, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! *Jumps up and down* Since I gave away my LUTS single for a friend last Christmas, I'm kinda missing it, but it feels too soon to order another one. Maybe I'll do that along with newest album in March or something. Anyway, four of the CD's landing in my mailbox soon, I'm already excited (my bank account slightly less so).
Especially "Ultimate Fling" single is gonna rock my world.
So bless me, POTF, haven't sinned this time, instead rather sung a whole dozen of "Ave Maria" or whatever it's called in English.
Gotta study now, even turned down beer (!) in order to do so, so I better get to it. Lucky me that "studying" in my case means "re-reading Harry Potter series for educational purposes", which is the first step of my essay coming up. Wish me luck.
PS. Just got an email back from the critique firm, they say it'll take two weeks from now to review it. Nervous, nervous, nervous. You get the idea. DS.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a hell of a dream! :D Glad it makes you happy. :) I wish you great luck with your studying, your incoming CD's and your book's reviewing. :) Don't get nervous, keep yourself calm. Come on, take deep breaths with me. In.... and out... xD xD xD Seriously, calm down, you already know they'll love it, it's just that they don't know it yet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome dream.

    Good luck with the CD's hope they come soon!!

    Dont worry Becca, simply keep going, let your stomach churn in anticipation but dont worry, it'll simply make you feel worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha :D I'll keep your tips in mind and keep dreaming :P :D

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories