Monday, June 30

Completion

How can they know?
Honestly?
They go on and on about how they've found the meaning of life, how suddenly everything seems to be destiny, how your heart is filled by the most glorious of happiness while all those holes that used to eat your soul have been faded away. I'm fine with that. I'm good. There's no problem. Just as long as they don't try to fucking bullshit me that as soon as I find whatever it is that they've found that did it for them, I'm gonna be balooney happy.
That, is, bullshit.
So what? I don't care if becoming a mom, or going to yoga twice a week, or finding the right guy, is what makes it for other people. What makes them complete and fills their fucking holes. They can just walze off and be happy as carrots for all I fucking care.
Just don't tell me how to be happy.
I don't have a fucking button to press.
I don't have a tap to open and pour my sadness out.
If you wanna live, and you wanna go on, and you wanna be all whoopsie-daisies, that's fine and dandy.
But don't make me.
I'll find my own way to do it.
I'm not like you...

5 comments:

  1. I hate people who think that THEIR way is always, undoubtfully, EVERYONE'S way. It annoys the shit out of me when i see the ignorance some people harbor. You put it better than anyone else, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn you were quick to comment xD
    Yeah, I just don't get it. So what if they're all happy? They don't get to force their happiness on me anyway. I'm not ready to be happy, not quite yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah :P Being happy like most people consider it kinda scares me... usually happiness seems to be a ball and a chain y'know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's deep as hell... happiness is like a ball and a chain... yeah. When you're swinging loose the chain the ball comes back to strike you... or, you throw away the ball and grow happy only to realize you're still chained to it. Either way you're tied to your emotions. Really deep, dude.

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories