Saturday, March 20

Cade On The Loop

Crossing my fingers right now for something very important, or at least it is to me. In case it doesn't work out I'll keep quiet about it for the time being.

On other matters. Thinking constantly about the novel and about what happened this week, hoping it'll repeat again soon. We'll see. If it's supposed to be... it'll be. And I'll try not to let it distract myself anymore, although that smile is etched onto my mind. As concerns Cade he's getting very close to the end of his story, this time around. I don't know yet if I'll be writing a sequel to his story, it simply seems to be this one story with him; but I can't tell for sure until I've written the last few vital scenes. I was thinking how cool it would be to hit 100K before the story's over, but I'm currently at 81 and I doubt I'll last even all the way up to 90. Anyway, besides the obvious Nano-addict talk, what matters is that I'm getting near completion.

I have no idea what to do with my life when it's done, uh. Maybe I'll have to fill it with a social life outside of my characters. Hmmm. Seems impossible.

Cheers, be back in writing business on Monday by the latest.
POET in the JAR

4 comments:

  1. have you figured out how you are going to use my poem there?

    social life? what is that? o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can '_'

    And yes, I think so ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay. I´ll go and get it and put some salt on it and then i´ll eat it.

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories