Thursday, March 4

My Shell

I can't get up
My eyes won't open
I turn around, and keep sleeping
It's another thing to add
To all the things I can't do

Like leaving here
Like leaving you

My alarm rings
I toss it away
I turn around, and keep sleeping
Another nightmare to add
To all the dreams I had,
About you

Like leaving my shell
Like entering hell

All these songs,
Just one more time
Please
Just one more listen

Why did I have to grow up?
Why can't I just lay down and sleep
Until it all has gone away

Until you've left my dreams

4 comments:

  1. "I turn around, and keep sleeping
    Another nightmare to add
    To all the dreams I had,
    About you"

    dreaming but strong. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, rocco. It was mostly just a piece to get my thoughts out of my head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, it sounded just like you speaking. or writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...that makes sense. I think... not... xD

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories