Thursday, March 11

Pieces Of Glass

When I find you in a lie
You break down
You're broken,
In a thousand pieces of glass
Your voice is broken
Your fingers shaking
And you whisper

You whisper, finally,
The truth in my ears
A shattered truth
As broken
As you

It's so easy to believe
Your whispered silver words

The last word falls from your lips
The last honest breath
Taken, from your lungs

And I break down
I pity you
Who has to lie,
Even of truth

But I don't, really
I pity me
Even for a second
I can't be naive

I break down
I'm broken
Falling to the floor,
In pieces

Just like your lie

2 comments:

  1. This one just didn´t catch me.

    "But I don't, really
    I pity me
    Even for a second
    I can't be naive"

    but this one I liked veeeery much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't put any real effort into it, didn't alter it in any way. It was just something that came straight from my heart <3 So I can see why you'd think it's quite unprocessed. :)

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories