Monday, July 18

Buzzy Bee

Leaving tomorrow for a mini-trip until sometime this weekend. I plan to take lots of pictures, go for walks on the beach and generally enjoy my free time. Until then, my head is buzzing with different dates for the many different writing contests I've pledged to participate in throughout the year. I've had one short story down and sent in, currently working on the second one which is also soon completed and about to be submitted. That will leave me with another two short stories, one essay about stereotypes, and a screenplay to write, all before September 30th on varying deadlines. Come to think of it, it might be a good idea if I brought a notepad with me during the next few days, just in case I should spark up any ideas. I'm pretty empty at the moment.


So, basically, I've had no real time to breathe here, I arrived back just yesterday and unpacked only to pack again. What happens after this week is pretty much up for grabs (I'm hoping as little as possible). I might work some more if I need the money but overall, I'm going to avoid it. If anyone could use some time off, it is definitely me.


Also, I think I'll go buy myself an egg timer in order to make word wars much simpler.
See you in a bit, whenever I return again from the road,
POET IN THE JAR

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories