Saturday, July 16

Cocoon Rant

I feel reluctant to leave here and return home again. This place is so timeless and peaceful, like a cocoon of time where all your worries simply fly away. It's heaven for a writer, a real muse for inspiration, and there's so much left to create, so much more that I could DO here, if I only had the allotted time. I don't miss home that much, most people have left for the summer anyway. Surely if I wasn't working I could really do wonders by staying here, even in the company of the Ants, who'll be arriving home in around an hour... It's sad that I can't, at least not for the time being. I'll be leaving on Sunday and I'll miss it. But on the other hand, I have like five or six weeks to spare after next week that I can spend however I like, and I might just use that time to come here again. There are no limitations, only the ones I make for myself. Yeah, I might do that, I'll see how I feel later and maybe I'll resort here back again soon enough.


Short post for this time around.
POET IN THE JAR

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories