Thursday, March 18

Necronomicon

Just came back home after last night's adventures. I feel like shouting it out to the world what happened and what a good time I had, but seeing I'm supposed to be broke that's maybe not the best option. Realized that I had spent 400 crowns of the money Dad gave me at the pub rather than at the grocery store... ehh. Yeah. Waking up today was a bit of a shock (especially seeing I didn't even wake up in my own bed) but it was a very nice shock. I'm not complaining. I hope I'll get to see her again sometime soon, trying not to get my hopes up.

All my time lately is going to the novel. It takes all my time and all my energy. I'm close to finishing it, not sure what I'll be doing once I do; but probably dig out my old Playstation and play through some of the classics like Resident Evil or something. I had a strange urge to play it over the last few days although I know myself well enough to assume I'll play it for 20 minutes and then give it up again and abandon it for something else. I might sit down by the tv and get some Final Fantasy X done though. Yeah I think that's a good way to cure a hangover.

I'll be off to work in a couple of hours, things there will be slow as hell but I'll live. Probably flip through Necronomicon by Lovecraft for another round of horror short stories (already late for the library but what the hell. The book is a brick) and just try to pass the time, really.

See you later, alligator.
POET in the JAR

4 comments:

  1. Nice to hear that it all went fine :) just what you needed.

    one, little romance would be just want I want too. Or need, I don´t know. at least I wouldn´t have to write poems about my lover who is a dragon. could he be even more imagined than that? I think not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lover is a dragon?! *envious* xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should be envious ;] he´s so lovable <3 we´ll make such pretty kids together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories