Saturday, April 10

Anarchy

Today is the third day someone random in Anarchy Online has given me valuable items, even while I haven't asked for them. I went out with asking if anyone could give me a pistol buff, and ended up with two level 90 guns and one million (!) creds - relevant is that on my own so far, buying precisely what I needed to survive and nothing more, had managed to scrape together 33,000 creds. Imagine what a difference that made for me. Either I'm simply very friendly or I'm a very lucky bastard.

Anyway, to stop geeking around. I better head off to bed now, I got a cold and aint feeling like I oughtta, and anyway I need to get up at around 8AM if I wanna have any reasonable chance to make it to work on time. I am so, so tired of working weekends. But soon it will all be over, I'll leave this hellhole of nothing behind me and build my life someplace else, someplace where I will really be able to live...

Today Rebel asked me if I want to take over her dorm room when she moves out in August, which sounds like a nice idea. Over the summer we can share it, that's fine by me. I'm getting even more excited to leave now! Just one more month and I will know if I got accepted to the summer course. Hold your thumbs for me, and that even more importantly, I get into fall's classes.

Love you guys.
POET in the ANARCHIST JAR

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories