Friday, April 16

Sugar Bowl

You're the silver spoon,
In the sugar bowl
The pale full moon,
Without a soul
Will you light my way?
Will you be dim and gray?

I'm the sugar slave,
Addicted to you
I don't want to crave,
I want to be true
Will I make my way?
Will I be freed and saved?

I'm putting you out, fire
I grew to a storm
While you were away
You're no longer a burning star
Pile of ashes, is what you are
That's how you will end,
Old friend

I will end you
And strangle you
Take you down,
And put you out

I'll do it all
Without a doubt

Without a regret

So why haven't I done it yet?

2 comments:

  1. "You're the silver spoon,
    In the sugar bowl
    The pale full moon,
    Without a soul"

    You NEVER miss the right spot! You nail it every time! :O

    I'm SO in love with this!

    "I'm the sugar slave,
    Addicted to you
    I don't want to crave,
    I want to be true"

    These lines are just yummie! Or is that a right thing to say here!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummie is perfectly okay to say here xD
    Thanks, it didn't seem too good to me when I wrote it. :P

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories