Saturday, April 3

Flames & Sea

In the water
You're distorted
Facing your own guilty eyes
Wanting to drown
Want to go down?

Into the cold
You're distracted
Thousand needles, all of ice
Taking you down
Want to go drown?

In the sky
You see yourself
Like you never saw yourself
In the water
In the sea

You see yourself,
as a part of me

In the fire
Is where I am, these days
I've hidden from view,
Hidden from you
In this desolate place

As you trace another ocean
Another sea to die
You'll never find my fire,
Never find my lie
Maybe, for the better
Flames don't go too well with sea

But they'll always keep wanting eachother
Like I'm still craving you
And you're looking to die
Because of me

8 comments:

  1. "Flames don't go too well with sea"

    Oh the wisdom... :roll:

    Nice piece! Me likes! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, besides mocking me you actually like it. That's always something xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. c'mon I never mock you *rolling eyes*

    Didn't you know about my devoted loyalty to you? '_'

    ReplyDelete
  4. You disappoint me. To think like that of me '_'

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Wanting to drown
    Want to go down?"

    STRONG. I almost feel like answering: "yes."

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories