Monday, May 19

Only Logic

I know I must have loved you
Why else would it tear me apart?
I know there must have been feelings
or I wouldn't be sore in my heart.
Now my betrayal has turned on me,
more than it ever did,
and still I knew how it was going to be,
I thought I'd be ready when it did.
And even though I have no right
to grieve what we have lost,
I never knew the cost.
It's the price for me to pay
to agonize,
and it's only logic
that I don't sleep at night.
Still, I must have loved you...
Why else would it make me feel?

4 comments:

  1. So giganticly awesome, I'm not gonna say anything... No word is enough to describe this beauty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And all I'll comment is that this is a very emotional one for me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very emotional and amazing in how it describes a secret emotion, one that lives without a name and struggles to be defined

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories