Sunday, October 19

Chained To Me

I'm worried about your piece of heart
Chained to mine
Everlastingly
Watching you as you corrode in the rain
As you torment yourself in your own pain
Believing you are destined to be

You hold in your hands your feelings
The life you lead
And even though you're chained to me
You believe you were never meant to be

I picture you this moment, your piece of time
Just as mine
It's ticking by
You swirl in your anxiety, in your night
Drowning yourself in your own veins
Believing you don't deserve to see

That you don't deserve to fly

You hold in your hands your feelings
and the life you lead
And even though you're chained to me
You believe you were never meant to be

I hold in my hands our feelings
The lives we lead
And even though I'm chained to you
I can't get through
And you believe I never was meant to

2 comments:

  1. <3333 Aww, it's beautiful.. :) I'm sorry if I'm impossible to reach out to sometimes, but you know, you ARE my best friend and I try as hell to tell you everything that is there about myself.. I know you do the same with me and I'm deeply honored that you are that confident with me.. Thanks, honey. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I know that sweetheart... I was just frustrated I guess :) But I hope this piece conveys some of what you mean to me and that you can keep it at heart... wuv you <3

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories