Friday, October 24

On Top Of My Head

Totally on top of my head. Totally not tired. Totally swept away by the storm raging outside my window.
And I can't sleep.
The publisher got back to me today, hinting they would be interested in proceeding. They said what they can offer me is a so called Joint Venture Publishing, which is basically where I take part of the financial risk but get more part of the winnings. What would be safest to contract is a Traditional Publishing where the publisher takes all the risk, but they didn't believe they could hand that down to me (which might be understandable since they're in the US, and well, I'm not). I read it all through, don't know at all how to proceed. I just forwarded it to my agent to let her have a look at it and I'll decide something after she gets back to me, hopefully soon.
Meanwhile the mere idea of getting step by step closer to publishing sends shivers down my spine... and makes me on top of my head.
Totally not tired.
POET in the JAR

5 comments:

  1. Giiiiiirl!! That's freaking awesome!! :DDD See, you are getting there, I told you the publishers would love it! :D Oh shit, I'm practically jumping around the room! xD I'm so happy for you. ^^ Let me know when your agent gets back to you, I'm dying to know what will happen. <3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully it works out, the idea seems sound, it seems solid. Hopefully it'll work as you hope it to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing's certain yet, so we'll just see how it goes from now on. But meanwhile, sure, I'm keeping my fingers crossed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so happy! :D that sounds great!! hope it all works out for you! i think it will :)

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories