Saturday, October 25

News of Nano

News from Nanowrimo says they've made a deal with a publisher meaning each and every Nano 2007 winner will be able to get one free copy printed in paperback form of their manuscripts. Kind of awesome, huh? I'm thinking that how ever it will turn out with the publishing deal I am so gonna use this opportunity. Nano fucking changed my life and I can barely imagine holding the product of it in my very hands, the very proof I pulled it off, saying so much more in my eyes than a diploma and a winner's picture ever could say.

Love you all.
POET in the JAR,
Miserable,
As Always...

2 comments:

  1. Holy Shit.. I'm DEFINITELY gonna do it this year, i was gonna anyways but this makes things SOOO much better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW! :D I don't know if they're gonna do it for this year's winners too, but if it works out for the last year winners, why shouldn't they? Anyway it's kind of awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories